Flying Fisherman Passport Heavy Spinning Rod can handle anything from giant golden dorado in Argentina and Bolivia, big dolphin sailfish or tarpon in the Keys. Made from the finest quality materials and components available in the market today.
The Flying Fisherman Passport is offered in a variety of Fly and spinning rods to maximize angler performance in salt and fresh water. Flying Fisherman knows that rod performance is only as good as the design behind it and rest assured, before they even think about sending a rod into production,
Flying Fisherman makes sure to spend as much time as necessary in the design department and on the water for testing, to assure that each rod is engineered and developed to out perform all others, helping you to become a better fisherman. Flying Fisherman uses extremely efficient materials that add power to the blank with minimal lbs, helping to minimize blank diameter. These materials create the lightest, most sensitive and strongest multiple piece rods on the planet.
- Includes the Heavy Passport Spin Rod 7 feet, 12-25 lbs, plus a black velvet cloth Rod bag; does not come with travel case
- Blank taper designed to improve sensitivity, strength and performance
- Extraordinary high modulus/high strain Japanese graphite with Nano resin
- High quality Portuguese cork for better gripping
- Connections reinforced with exotic carbon fibers
- FUJI reel seat and super grade cork