Ronnie Capps and Steve Coleman have won a current total of (5) national crappie classics on both the Crappie USA Tournament Trail and the CrappieMasters Trail. They are the most well-known crappie team in the U.S. and have been using our products for many years. They do not employ the typical trolling style of pulling crankbaits. They typically pull jigs, usually tipped with minnows.
These rods offer a lighter action that detects the smallest of bites, and the tip action helps maintain the proper jig/minnow performance. The enlarged, bell-shaped handle allows for minute depth adjustments by pushing the rod further into the rod holder.
The offset reel seat allows easy rod retrieval from the holder and has been a very popular feature on other trolling rods we offer.
- Light action to detect the smallest of bites
- Tip action helps maintain the proper jig/minnow performance
- The bell-shaped handle allows for minute depth adjustment
- Offset reel seat allows easy rod retrieval
- Designed for pulling jigs with or without minnows