Fin Nor Lethal Spinning Reel - 30 Sz, is tough-as-nails. These spin reels are engineered for targeting big fish, offering big line capacity, a robust build and a tough multi-stack MegaDrag with carbon fiber washers that is sealed against water intrusion.
The Lethal spin reel has a tough slimline aluminum body and side plate. It’s ready for fishing braid, too, with a rubber braid ring fitted to the bearing-supported aluminum spool. The stainless steel main shaft has a tough support design and the gear set-up includes a brass pinion gear and alloy main gear.
The Lethal spin reels have a tough polymer rotor. All models have a solid bail wire and a line roller bearing. Lethal spin reel design incorporates six double-shielded stainless steel bearings plus one Mega-Lock instant anti-reverse bearing.
The sealed drag, big strong parts, impressive design and Fin-Nor reliability all combine to make the new Lethal spin an absolute bucket-load of reel for the money.
- Aluminum body and side plate
- Lightweight aluminum rotor (graphite rotor on LT40)
- Multistack MegaDrag with carbon fiber washers
- Forged and machined aluminum spool and drag knob
- MegaLock antireverse
- MegaShield multilayer corrosion protection
- 7 Double shielded stainless steel bearings