Angle constancy is the most critical and the most elusive element of hand sharpening.
The Lansky Controlled-Angle System is a guided knife sharpening system that ensures that your knife edge sharpens to the exact bevel you specify.
Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time, regardless of your sharpening ability. Excellent for beginners and advanced users alike. The original and legendary Controlled-Angle System is the ultimate in Knife Sharpening technology.
- Serrated Medium Hone: for sharpening serrations
- Coarse Red Hone: (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone: (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone: (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Ultra-Fine Ceramic Yellow Hone: (1000 grit) for polishing the edge for a razor sharp edge
- Honing Oil: Specially Formulated for sharpening
- Easy to use, multi-angle aluminum clamp: to hold the blade securely. Guide Rods: One for every hone