Features cylinder seal indication a clear viewing window that shows green if the product is properly armed and ready to use; shows red if service is required.
Manually inflates when the wearer pulls the Jerk to Inflate handle.
Provides comfort, safety and peace of mind for the sportsman, flatwater paddler or recreational boater without knowing you have it on, until you may need it.
ReliaPull Guide for predictable inflation; assists in repacking. Universal sizing fits adults over 80 lbs..
Not approved for children under 16 years of age.
Lightweight, comfortable, slender design allows ease of movement and keeps you cool in warm weather. Protective cover uses 400 denier and 200 denier nylon.
Soft, extended neoprene neckline for all day comfort. Reflective piping for greater visibility. Use Onyx Rearming Kit K305* U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device (PFD)**
- ReliaPull Guide for predictable inflation and assists in repacking
- Air mesh comfort pad on body belt
- Convenient reusable mesh storage/carry bag
- Not approved for children under 16 years of age
- reflective piping for increased visibility